Friday, 17 December 2010 22:40
Again you can find on T-Mobile some free download released from EA. This set is called Hoops and you can find 7 basketball-themed objects!
You can download one items per day, and here below are the instructions:
Thank you to Sims3Nieuws for this new find on T-Mobile!
- Go to T-Mobile
- Click on “Sims 3 Cool Music Pack” > Get Content
- Now you can see a menu on the left. Here deselect the field Skate 3, so now you can see only Sims 3 items.
- Select from the top right, the article you would like to download
- Once selected, you can see the item detail under the list. On the big preview you can see a button, called Claim content
- So, click on Claim content
- Now login. Use your TS3 account, the same you use to download from the official Store (www.thesims3.com)
- After login, a pop-up ask you a code. Type Get Connected as promotional code.
- Now click again on Claim Content
- Click on Unlock Content
- Now, go to the TS3 Store and login. Go to your Purchase History and you can see the item just downloaded.
Last Updated on Friday, 17 December 2010 22:40